Loading your Kinesis Money account with Kinesis currencies, cryptocurrency or fiat.
How to deposit fiat
1) Click on the “Accounts” tab from the left-hand navigation panel. (You can also use the deposit function in the top panel)
2) Click open against the fiat account you wish to deposit funds into (USD in this example).
The deposit screen will provide the Kinesis bank account details that you need to make a transfer to in order to deposit fiat funds.
3) Create a bank transfer from your bank account to the Kinesis bank account, including the payment reference contained in the description field on this screen.
Please note: Allow 3-5 working days for the funds to clear. Once the Kinesis operations team have confirmed receipt of funds in the Kinesis bank account, your Kinesis Money Account will be credited with the deposited funds and you shall receive an email confirming this transaction.
How to deposit BTC
1) Click open on the Bitcoin (BTC) account you wish to deposit funds into.
2) The deposit screen will provide your Kinesis Bitcoin wallet details that you can then deposit BTC to, from your own cryptocurrency wallet.
Once the transaction is complete, you will see your deposited BTC in your account along with an email notifying you about your deposit. You will also be able to view the transaction in your recent transactions.
Please Note: We do not recommend transferring BTC directly from an exchange, it is advised to send directly from an e-wallet.
How to deposit KVT
Please note: If you are depositing KVT into your Kinesis Money Account you will need to ensure you have sufficient ETH in your Ethereum wallet to cover the cost of the transaction due to the nature of KVTs being ERC-20 tokens.
You can purchase ETH on the Kinesis Exchange within the Kinesis Money platform.
1) Click on the “Accounts” tab from the left-hand navigation panel and open the KVT account tile.
2) Click on the “RECEIVE” button and you will be presented with a deposit screen with which displays your Kinesis KVT address that you will need to enter into the recipient field in the ERC-20 compatible wallet you currently hold your KVTs in.
Once the transaction has been processed your Kinesis Money Account will be credited with the KVTs deposited and will be reflected in the recent transactions panel.
How to receive KAU & KAG
1. Click on the “Accounts” tab from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Select the currency you wish to deposit funds to, in this example KAU, from the top navigation bar, then press the “RECEIVE” button.
3. The deposit screen pop-up will display your Kinesis deposit address for your account. Copy the Kinesis deposit address by clicking into the container or share via email.
Exchange physical for digital (EPD)
Please visit our exchange physical for the digital page here.
How to register your bank details
1. Click the settings icon in the bottom left corner next to your accounts registered email address.
2. Select “Bank Details” from the list of settings.
3. Complete the required information on the form and once complete click Save to store those details against your account, allowing you to withdraw USD and EUR.