As an in-house journalist and content producer, Latifa maintains an agile, sociological understanding of the dynamic concepts of money, currency and their global impact.
Having undertaken extensive policy research, her interest in improving market access for unbanked communities in emerging economies, and blockchain solutions are communicated through research-based, analytical articles.
- Latifa's Most Recent Articles
- Kinesis passes Q4 audit 2023
- The Importance of Allocated Gold Bullion
- Understanding Inflation-Adjusted Returns: Comparing Gold, Silver, and Traditional Investments
- Tether vs. KAU: The Difference Between Fiat Stablecoins and Gold Stablecoins
- How Stablecoins Will Lead to Consumer Adoption of Crypto
- Kinesis passes Q3 audit 2023