Rupert is a Market Analyst for Kinesis Money, responsible for updating the community with insights and analysis on the gold and silver markets. He brings with him a breadth of experience in writing about energy and commodities, having worked as an oil markets reporter and then precious metals reporter during the seven years he worked at Bloomberg News. Rupert also provides commentary for such publications as City A.M. and MarketWatch. As well as market analysis, Rupert writes longer-form thought leadership pieces on topics ranging from carbon markets and central bank gold buying to the growth of renewable energy and the challenges of avoiding greenwashing while investing sustainably.
- Rupert's Most Recent Articles
- What is the spot gold price and how is it calculated?
- How Much Silver Should You Own?
- Gold: The World’s Most Valuable Metal Explained
- Where are silver prices heading?
- Most Valuable Silver Dollars in the Market Today
- Gold ETF vs Physical Gold: Which is the best investment?