As an in-house journalist and content producer, Latifa maintains an agile, sociological understanding of the dynamic concepts of money, currency and their global impact. Having undertaken extensive policy research, her interest in improving market access for unbanked communities in emerging economies, and blockchain solutions is communicated through research-based, analytical articles. Her work on technology reshaping the remittance industry and the evolution of money has been featured in Global Banking & Finance Review and The FinTech Times.
- Latifa's Most Recent Articles
- Kinesis Multi-account feature now available
- Kinesis Passes Q1 Audit 2024
- Major Currency Pairs and The Rise of Digital Currencies
- Kinesis passes Q4 audit 2023
- Understanding Inflation-Adjusted Returns: Comparing Gold, Silver, and Traditional Investments
- Tether vs. KAU: The Difference Between Fiat Stablecoins and Gold Stablecoins