Bringing existing bullion into Kinesis.
A step-by-step guide to converting your gold into digital.
Making your gold work harder
If you have eligible existing bullion holdings at an ABX approved location (subject to conditions
within the ABX Quality Assurance Framework), you can exchange that physical metal for Kinesis
Benefits to Minting your physical bullion:
Kinesis Money is a new breed of global financial services company. A platform for individuals,
institutions and entrepreneurs to use and trade products and online services that are safe and easy-to-use. Based on leading blockchain technology, Kinesis has re-invented gold and silver to
be used as an everyday currency.
When everyone participates, everything changes. Whether you’re building financial freedom, generating wealth for clients, developing apps or growing your own company, Kinesis
- Earn 1 KVT for every US$100,000 worth of Kinesis currencies minted
- Save with zero storage fees
- Transact with gold and silver internationally with low fees
- During the IMO period Kinesis covers the cost incurred for moving your physical bullion to a Kinesis vaulting provider.
Exchange Physical for Digital (EPD)
A step-by-step guide
- Open a Kinesis Mint account.
- Complete the EPD form located in the Kinesis Mint platform.
- The EPD team will contact the Minter via email to confirm details of the EPD and may request additional supporting documentation/information.
- On confirmation via reply email from the Minter, the EPD team will begin the metal deposit and currency emission process. If supporting documentation/information was requested, this will need to be reviewed and approved prior to progressing.
- Currency emission occurs only once the physical bullion has been received by Kinesis.
- All costs associated with bullion movements and deposit must be borne by the depositor.
Ensuring your bullion meets ABX standards
Deposits must conform with the ABX Quality Assurance Framework (QAF), including, but not limited, to the following:
- Physical bullion must have been produced by an ABX Approved Refiner and conform with ABX Contract Specifications and Quality Assurance Framework.
- Physical bullion must be in the form of:
- 1 kg bar of minimum fineness 999.9
- 10oz Swiss minted bar of minimum fineness 999.9
- 100 gram bar of minimum fineness 999.9
*Excluding bars produced by Emirates Gold DMCC or Al Etihad Gold Refinery DMCC.
- 1kg bar of minimum fineness of 999
- 100 oz bar of minimum fineness of 999
- 1,000 oz bar of minimum fineness of 999
- Each deposit is individually inspected and verified and must be deposited into the Vault Network in one of the following manners:
- Directly from an Approved Refiner by an Approved Transport Services Provider
- Directly from the Vault Network by an Approved Transport Services Provider
- Directly from an Approved Location by an Approved Transport Services Provider
- Refiner Certificate
- Refiner Bar List
- Original purchase invoice(s)
- Storage invoice(s) from date of purchase to present
- Vault Network or Approved Location bar list
create mint account